Saturday, May 25, 2013

Getting Caught

Photograph lovingly donated by my sister

WHAT?

I didn’t do anything!

The fabric attacked me first!

You should have been here, giant creature. The sewing project you worked on for three hours flew off the table and grabbed me. It tried to strangle me with its ribbon tentacles! 

You can’t blame me for defending myself!

I had a very good reason to enter your forbidden sewing room. I….um…I heard a crying baby and came in to comfort the baby! Don’t you want me to comfort babies, heartless human?

Well, no, I didn’t find a crying baby in here….

No, I have no idea where the sound came from. Oh, yes! I know! The sewing project made a crying baby noise to lure me in here! Your sewing project lured me into your forbidden room so it could try to kill me.

I'm clearly the victim here. 

No, I’m not lying.

I’m not lying, I swear!

4 comments: