Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Morning, Smaug

Illustration is "Crafty Smaug" by Casey Fallon.
Check out his work at: http://www.cfallonart.blogspot.ca/


Tiny Knight: Foul beast! I, Sir George the Dragonslayer, have come to end thine reign of terror!

Crafty Smaug: *Yawns sleepily, waking up* Hmm? What was that?

Tiny Knight: Foul beast! I have come to slay thee!

Crafty Smaug: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA! Good one! Now get the fuck out.

Tiny Knight: My heart is brave, my honor true! I will not be intimidated!

Crafty Smaug: You will be intimidated, or you will be ingested. I need breakfast.

Tiny Knight: Thou shalt never consume another man! I shall slay thee!

Crafty Smaug: *Lifts head a bit* Oh really?

Tiny Knight: *Trembling* Yes! I shall slay thee!

Crafty Smaug: *Opens one eye, releasing red beam* I’m the SMAUG, motherfucker!

Tiny Knight: *FLEES FOR HIS LIFE*


No comments:

Post a Comment